Terms & Conditions
SlingFabs manufactures all of our slings in our own facility in South Florida with documented, legal, tax paying American citizens. All of our products are custom made to order using only the finest materials available. Our employees are all skilled craftsmen in their trade and not simply machine operators. We inspect and verify the quality of each and every product before it is released for shipment. There is simply not another sling manufacturer that gives more attention to detail to ensure that you are 100% satisfied.
1. We accept full and complete responsibility for all costs (including shipping) associated with correcting any mistake that we make if we fail to make the product as ordered by the customer.
2. We guarantee that we will sew and otherwise construct the product in the style as you selected in your order..
3. We guarantee that we will manufacture each cushion within 1/4” of the size you selected on your order.
We believe SlingFabs backs our custom products better than any manufacturer in the industry! If you have any questions, always feel free to call and discuss your needs, before, during or after your order.
WE OFFER A 100% RISK FREE GUARANTEE
TO BE COMPLETELY INFORMED PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
SlingFabs Terms and Conditions:
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Because everything we make is “Custom Made-to-Order”, we cannot accept returns for items that are produced as ordered by the customer. Specifically:
1. SlingFabs is responsible if product arrives damaged in some manner and this damage has been noted with the delivery service provider when product is delivered. It is up to the customer receiving the package to check for damage prior to signing. Please do not sign for your package(s) without noting box or product damage, otherwise we may not be able to file a claim on your behalf..
2. SlingFabs is responsible for replacing or remanufacturing products when the dimensions vary more than one-fourth (1/4") of an inch from the dimensions provided by the customer.
3. SlingFabs is responsible for replacing or remanufacturing products that are made in the wrong style as per the order placed on-line.
4. SlingFabs will address any issues in a courteous, professional and timely manner to help the customer achieve the desired results. If the error is due to a customer mistake in ordering, the customer acknowledges responsibility and assumes the cost of correcting any mistakes.
5. SlingFabs is not responsible for products that the customer thinks are not comfortable enough or does not like for some other subjective reason, for example color doesn’t look good with furniture even though they are made correctly based
on the customers choice of fabric.
6. SlingFabs is not responsible for products the customer does not like because the fabric color or texture does not match the color as displayed on their computer monitor. If you are not 100 percent sure of the color of the fabric as displayed on your screen, please order fabric samples to proof before ordering. Please note: if you are charged for fabric samples the cost for the samples samples is nonrefundable.
7. SlingFabs is not responsible for refunding the cost of a fabric sample to the customer if the fabric is discontinued by the manufacturer after it is mailed to the customer.
8. SlingFabs is not responsible for customer’s templates sent to us to use as custom cushion patterns. These templates will not be returned to the customer and become property of SlingFabs
9. SlingFabs is not responsible for products that are made correctly based on the information provided by the customer whether or not that information is correct. Customers are responsible for ensuring all dimensions are accurate.
1. SlingFabs is responsible for using the fabric(s) the customer has selected.
2. SlingFabs is responsible for manufacturing the cushion within 1/4” of the dimensions provided by the customer.
3. SlingFabs is responsible for sewing the product in the style selected by the customer.
4. SlingFabs is responsible for the costs of correcting any mistakes that we make if we fail to correctly produce products using the correct information provided by the customer, provided that:
a. The customer notifies SlingFabs within five(5) working days of receiving the product.
b. The customer acknowledges that we reserve the right to rework any product to correct our mistakes.
c. The customer makes the product available for a pickup by a ground carrier that we schedule.
d. Products that are brought back to our facility for rework will not have been used in any way and arrive back at our facility in the same condition as when they were shipped. This means no stains, pet hair, cigarette or other odors, etc.
1. Customers are responsible for providing all information needed to accurately make the cushions ordered.
2. Customers need to be certain of the accuracy of the fabric(s) selected and understand that due to variations in light source, monitor quality, etc., beyond our control, we cannot guarantee that a fabric will look exactly like it does on our
web site in terms of color, repeat, etc. If you need precise color matching, please order fabric samples. The charge for the fabric samples is nonrefundable.
3. Customers need to be certain that the exact dimensions of the product to be made have been accurately provided. SlingFabs will provide a PRODUCT that has been cut to within one-fourth (1/4") of an inch of the dimensions provided by the customer.
4. Customers need to be certain of the accuracy of the style of sewing construction (I.e. arched top, notched, etc. has been selected.
5. Customers need to be certain that all ship-to address information is correct, including the zip code. SlingFabs does not ship to PO Boxes.
7. Customers are responsible for any costs and delays associated with correcting mistakes made by the customer.
8. If a customer follows procedure to return a product and SlingFabs determines that the product is, in fact, correct based on the customer's order, then the customer will be responsible for any costs SlingFabs incurs retrieving or returning the product to the customer.
By purchasing from SlingFabs you agree to these terms and/or conditions and all applicable laws. If you do not agree to the following terms, please do not purchase from SlingFabs.
Order changes may not be accepted after one (1) business day of receiving the order, unless the customer agrees to pay any necessary order change fees. These fees may vary by order depending on products and materials.
1. SlingFabs accepts cancellations and order revisions up to one (1) business day from placing the order unless the order is already in the production process (i.e. fabric cutting, etc). All products appearing on this web site are made to order using customer specifications. Once a custom order is in production and the fabric has been cut to your specifications, the fabric is no longer suitable for use on any future orders, and the order cannot be canceled.
2. Customers will have ninety (90) days to submit their template(s) or COM for orders with such requirements. If a customer does not respond to our contact attempts within these 90 days, SlingFabs has the right to cancel the order(s) and charge the customer a $50 cancellation processing fee per order.
3. Customers will have ninety (90) days to resume or cancel their order(s) once they have placed their order(s) on HOLD. If a customer does not contact us or respond to our contact attempts within these 90 days, SlingFabs has the right to cancel the order(s) and charge the customer a $50 cancellation processing fee per order.
ADDRESS CORRECTIONS / REDELIVERY FEES
If SlingFabs incurs additional shipping costs and fees due to customer address entry error, the customer will be charged for the additional costs, including but not limited to an $10 address correction fee, a $15 delivery interruption fee to reroute, redelivery fees and any associated shipping charges.
SlingFabs strives for accuracy in all item descriptions, photographs, pricing, links and any other product related information contained herein or referenced on our web site. Due to human error and other factors beyond our control, we cannot guarantee that all item descriptions, photographs, pricing, links and any other product-related information listed is entirely accurate, complete or current, nor can we assume responsibility for these errors. In the event a product listed on our web site is labeled with an incorrect price due to some typographical, informational,
technical or other error, SlingFabs shall, at its sole discretion, have the right to refuse and/or cancel any order for said product and immediately amend, correct and/or remove the inaccurate information. Additionally, all hyperlinks to other web sites from SlingFabs are provided as resources to customers looking for additional
information and/or professional opinion. SlingFabs does not assume responsibility for the claims and/or representations made on these or any other web sites.
CREDIT CARD CHARGES, REFUNDS & CHARGEBACKS
Because all products and services are “Custom Made-to-Order” we require 100 percent payment before any work is started. SlingFabs does not retain any credit card information from the checkout process (except billing address information). This is for your security and ours. As a result, if we require additional payments, we may require you to give your credit card information over the phone. Our card processor attempts to run a temporary transaction on all credit transactions. If this fails, the transaction is not processed. In some rare cases, users with debit card transactions that are declined may see money deducted from their account by their financial institution to cover the temporary authorization. As the transaction was never completed, we cannot issue any refunds. Over and Under, Inc. cannot be held liable for any bank charges caused by this. Debit card users assume the full risk. If you wish to know if this will apply to you, please see your financial institutions terms and conditions governing credit transactions on your debit card. Refunds are only available for sixty (60) days from the time of the original transaction. Afterwards, we can only issue you a check for the amount, minus any processing fees we incurred. You may also elect to receive store credit for the full amount. Refunds can only be issued after being approved by a representative of SlingFabs. Refunds to a credit card are simply reversed to that card and typically take two to three business days to complete. SlingFabs cannot be held responsible for the speed of a refund of any kind. See your financial institutions rules and regulations as to how refunds are processed. We guarantee that every online transaction you make will be 100 percent safe. This means you pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping at our online store. Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 for fraudulent charges. If your bank does hold you liable for any of this $50.00, we will cover the entire liability for you up to the full $50.00. We will only cover this liability if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made while using our secure server. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures. SlingFabs takes unwarranted credit card charge backs very seriously. A criminal or fraudulent charge back is when the credit card holder orders and receives products or services, then intentionally reverses the charge through their card-issuing bank stating that they did not place or receive the order. In almost all cases, the order is requested for delivery without a signature, as proof-of-delivery allows the merchant to successfully dispute the charge back. Online/mail-order merchants who are unable to obtain a printed signature from the customer are the victims. Please note that charging back an order when that order was shipped and received is theft. Fraudulent charge backs hurt honest customers by forcing online merchants to raise prices to cover cost or delay shipping when a request is made to ship without a signature. We report all wrongful or fraudulent charge backs to your local police, your local bank, our merchant service (credit card processing company) and the Federal Bureau of Investigations Department of Justice. Credit card fraud is a felony, and we will aggressively prosecute anyone attempting to misuse a credit card number. We track every transaction and will use all means available to prosecute persons attempting fraud.
SlingFabs reserves the right to change the prices of products sold on this web site at any time. All prices are in U.S. dollars. All credit card charges must be paid in U.S. dollars. The term "credit card holder" as used in these terms and conditions is defined as the person or entity in whose name the credit card was issued by the bank or financial institution that appears on the credit card. When you complete an online purchase from SlingFabs using a credit card for payment, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. By providing a credit card and billing address for that card, you represent that you are the credit card holder or that you are an authorized representative of the credit card holder.
2. If you are not the credit card holder, you represent to SlingFabs that you have made the credit card holder aware of the purchase in advance.
3. Should you have a problem with your purchase, you will contact SlingFabs to allow us to resolve the problem before contacting either the financial institution that issued the credit card or the credit card company.
4. To threaten a charge back to alter purchase price after an order is placed is extortion, which is a felony and a Federal offense. Fraudulent use of credit cards will be investigated and reported to your local police, your local bank, our merchant service and the Federal Bureau of Investigations Department of Justice at http://www.ic3.gov. We will prosecute to the full extent of the law.
5. We do address verifications for every credit card. Orders that request delivery to an unverified address will require that we contact the actual owner of the credit card by phone. These phone numbers are obtained from sources other
than the order itself.
6. An unauthorized credit card charge back after an order has been placed is known as friendly fraud or charge back abuse, even if you are the owner of the card, it is theft and still fraud. We will dispute the charge back with proof of delivery and, as required, file a report with the police, FBI and the following credit reporting agencies that will negatively affect your credit history: Equifax and Experian.